‘English Pinewood’ from Spiffy Spools.
This texturally rich fabric is printed on a herringbone weave base and features a bold, repeating pattern of stripes designed to introduce understated elegance to your living space. With its neutral color palette of cedar brown and eggshell white, English Pinewood promises to pair easily with other earth tones or similar shades that brim with stately elegance. Use it to create custom flat panel roman shades or minimalist grommet draperies in the style of a London townhouse or country estate. Its striped pattern promises to pair well with a medley of today’s trend-right and contemporary decorative styles.
Our roman shades are operated via continuous loop pull cords (white). They come with all necessary hardware – ready to be mounted – including child safety cord anchors to secure cords so they are not dangling loose.
Dry Clean Only.
Fabric Width: 54 Inches.
Pattern Repeat (Horizontal): N/A
Pattern Repeat (Vertical): N/A
‘English Pinewood’ Striped Print Shades (Cedar Brown/ White)
From AED 367.00
‘English Pinewood’ from Spiffy Spools.
For detailed steps on how to measure, please visit our ROMAN SHADE MEASUREMENT GUIDE.
- ‘Length Fraction’ and ‘Width Fraction’ in our specification form above refer to ‘part inch’ measurements. For example, if you’d like to order shades that are 36.50 inches long, please choose “36” under “Length” specification and “1/2″ (.50 inch)” from “Length Fraction” dropdown.
- For the most accurate measurements, use a steel tape measure.
- Measure to the nearest 1/8 inch. Never round up or down to the nearest half or whole inch.
- If you’re measuring for more than one window, measure each one individually – never assume that your windows are the same size, even if they may look alike.
- Our hardware needs at least 2 inches of flat mounting surface.
- For outside mount shades, the measurements you give will be the exact finished size of your blind (within a few mm tolerance). We will not make any deductions from the measurements provided.
- For inside mount shades, do not make any deductions at your end as we will take necessary deductions into account. We typically make a deduction of 10 mm (.40 inch) to width measurements specified in order.
Curtains, Roman Shades, Valances, Dining & Bed Linen: Window treatments and dining/bed linen orders are targeted for dispatch within two weeks. We use DHL or Aramex with typical transit time of 3-5 days. Majority of our clients receive their packages within three weeks from date of order, but if our pipeline happens to be busy – especially during holiday season – we do ask for your patience and aim for delivery in four weeks.
*Some drapes and roman shades with trims *may* take up to six weeks as our trims are sourced from Turkey & London, thereby adding to our processing timeline in some instances.
Swatches & Fabrics by Yard: Fabric samples and fabric bought by yard are typically delivered within 5 days of order.
Cushion Covers, Tiebacks, Dining Napkins & Placemats: We do NOT sell pillow covers, tie backs, dining napkins or placemats standalone. These accessories are sold and dispatched only as part of window treatment orders. Please see above for applicable timelines accordingly.
If there are any delays due to non-availability of fabric, or holds by customs officials for inspection, we will write to you as soon as possible.
- We do NOT deliver to PO Box numbers so please provide non-PO delivery address at checkout.
- All import duties and taxes – *except VAT imposed by UAE* – are included in our prices for shipments to UAE. Buyers are solely responsible for paying any VAT once the shipment reaches UAE.
- All our products require a signature for proof of delivery. After three delivery attempts, if no one is available to sign for delivery or the package is not collected from the depot, the shipment is returned to sender. We do NOT bear cost of return/refund in this scenario, and therefore request our clients to accept within the carrier’s timeframe.